Wednesday, April 9, 2014

20 things i just fucking love

1. David Tennant

2. Spotify playlists

3. Toddler hugs

4. Chipotle burrito bowls

5. Tyler Oakley

6. Being able to walk to the store

7. Watching the rain

8. Skittles

9. Rap music of the 2000s

10. Broadchurch

11. A fierce workout after a bad day

12. A big bowl of ice cream after a bad day (canceling out #11?)

13. Shorts weather

14. Open windows

15. Writing

16. Actually feeling my feels

17. Painting my toenails loud colors

18. A good book

19. Target

20. Coloring in a coloring book


because sometimes you need a happy list.

3 comments:

  1. 12 doesn't cancel out 11. It just evens the playing field. Sounds much more positive that way.

    David Tennant, David Tennant, David Tennant, David Tennant, David Tennant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two funny things about Tyler Oakley:

    1. I went to school with a kid named Tyler Oakley. He is most definitely NOT the same Tyler Oakley. One of my strongest memories of him is that he and his gf would share gum in 6th grade -- as in, he would chew her already chewed gum.

    2. Tyler Oakley (the famous one) and I were born on exactly the same day. I learned that this year when he had his fundraiser for his 25th birthday and it was my 25th birthday too.

    Also, things I love: the title of this post.

    How old is your little bug now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have time at the moment to go back and really read and comment on the first posts, but this....this I love a lot.

    I could eat a Chipotle burrito bowl every effing day of my life and be happy.

    TARGET. The source of all things lovely.

    And watching the rain is pretty awesome :)

    SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK!!

    ReplyDelete